UPDATED: 14th July 2018 (see change log at bottom for more information)
This privacy notice describes the information we collect from you, how we use that information and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide to us.
This privacy notice applies to the information that we obtain through your use of Vividwell websites including its subdomains vividwell.com, app.vividwell.com and breathe.vividwell.com.
Vividwell is under very active development and the contents of this notice will likely change over time, however we are committed to always ensuring an excellent level of privacy.
Who we are
Vividwell is an online application for the tracking and visualisation of health data relating to mental wellbeing. The very nature of this application means that you will be voluntarily submitting your information and data for the purposes of personal tracking and visualisation. We want to be very transparent with how we process and store that data.
What We Collect and Receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our websites, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the services, that may include:
- Visiting and using all aspects of website – for essential security and technical reasons and in order to deliver our services we will collect your full IP address when you visit and use this website.
- Contacting us via email — for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
- Usage data — when you visit our site, we will store: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymised IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit. We process this usage data for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
- Create an account — when you sign up for and open an account on our application, we will ask you to provide us with information such as your name and email address. Except for where otherwise detailed in this privacy notice, we will solely process this information to provide you with the service you signed up for. It will be stored indefinitely or until such a time you decide to delete your account.
- Check-in data – when you ‘check-in’ to the application to store your health data for that day, we will save that information in a secure database indefinitely with a unique ID tying it to your account. You can update or delete this information at any time using the tools within the application.
- Forum data – when you interact with the community portions of the website, we will save that information unencrypted in a secure database indefinitely with a unique ID tying it to your account. You can update or delete this information at any time using the tools within the application.
Opt-out of website tracking (usage data)
You can opt out of being tracked by our self-hosted Matomo Analytics instance at this page.
You have the right to be informed of Personal Data processed by Vividwell, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to ask from us a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or service.
Third party services we use
When you visit our websites, or purchase products or services, we use the following third party services which may collect personal data in order to provide their associated service. We have done our best to keep these to a minimum and have consciously chosen to prefer trusted, premium services based in the United Kingdom or EU.
|Krystal Hosting||Provider of shared web hosting on which the Vividwell websites are stored.||Legitimate interest||United Kingdom||IP address, resource accessed, administrator access to website and associated databases for support and maintenance purposes||link|
|MailJet||Outbound email provider used for email notifications and marketing.||Legitimate interest/Consent||United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium||Display name, email address||link|
|CloudFlare||DNS provider, CDN and security service on app. domain||Legitimate interest||Worldwide||IP address, DNS log data||link|
|Google G Suite||Email provider for @vividwell.com email addreses (including contact form)||Legitimate interest||Worldwide||Email address, email contents||link|
Email mailing lists we maintain
When you create an account and provide your email address, there are several reasons we may contact you.
|Essential||Important account updates (eg. security), password reminders.||Legitimate interest||You may not opt-out of these emails without deleting your account.|
|Updates||Information regarding significant service updates or scheduled maintenance.||Legitimate interest||You will automatically be opted-in to these when creating an account. You can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of every email.|
|Notifications||Subscribed thread notifications, other in-app notifications.||Legitimate interest||You will automatically be opted-in to email notifications regarding subscribed threads and other in-app notifications. You can opt-out of these on your profile settings page.|
|Newsletter||No-more-than fortnightly round-up of product updates and wellbeing resources.||Consent||You are given the option to opt-in to this at registration. You can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of every email.|
Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this notice. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this notice and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Vividwell’s legal rights.
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our site, improve our services or comply with legal obligations.
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the website or by sending you an email.
Email: [email protected]
Contact form: https://vividwell.com/contact
14th July 2018
Moved contact email to Google G Suite.
9th July 2018
Implemented CloudFlare CDN, DNS and security on app.vividwell.com subdomain to provide enhanced security and speed.